Weekend and Monday Recap

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Last Friday we had a lazy night. We ordered Chinese and watched One Tree Hill on Netflix. I finally convinced Brenden to watch it with me! We started on episode one and we still are on season one now but we have been watching a few episodes every time we have nothing to do. He actually likes it, or so he says!
Saturday we took down all of our Christmas decorations (about time, yes I know but I just love looking at all of it! Haha) and then we started to put up some Valentines day decorations. We also went to Hobby Lobby (I have a slight addiction and buy way tooo much stuff there!) and we got a few Valentines decorations, chocolate molds and chocolate, and some fabric to make 3 wreaths (one for my sister, my mom and me).


My pencil tree with Valentines day decorations on it



Sunday we had a lazy day, went to my parents for pizza then came home and watched The Interview. We did not like The Interview at all. Yes there were a few parts that made us laugh but we expected it to be pretty good considering so many people were talking about how great of a movie it was.
Sunday night we got around six inches of snow and it kept snowing all day Monday so after work on we went to one of Brenden's friends house and went snowmobiling. We didn't have the chance to ride that long so we are planning to go again soon!


This was my "grumpy" face because I HATE wearing a million layers of clothes!

xoxo,
Courtney

PS. Sorry I haven't posted the last few days! I have been super busy at work and when I get home I've been too tired!

 photo sig_zpsvts3mjro.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply