Oh Where Did The Weekend Go?!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

This past weekend was so busy we didn't even get a chance to enjoy it! Bummer I know...

Friday we had to leave work early because a plumber was coming to our house (our main drain in the laundry room was backing up. Lovely!). So we rushed out of work to make it home in time and we waited an hour past when the guy was suppose to come and he still wasn't there. So I figured I waited long enough, I'm going to call him! Go figure, he "forgot he scheduled our appointment and wouldn't be able to make it out till monday afternoon". I'm sorry but that wasn't going to work for us. One night without showering and not being able to dishes or laundry was enough for me! Also we didn't want to leave work early again on monday so I called someone else who was available Saturday.

Saturday I had an appointment to go look at more wedding dresses with my mom. While we were dress shopping, Brenden stayed home while the new plumber worked on our drains. I don't know what the problem was but its now fixed! Woohooo! When I got home I accidently fell asleep and didn't get up till late so we decided to just stay home and have a movie night. We watched Gone Girl, even though Brenden wasn't too thrilled with my movie selection he still watched it with me. We both felt the movie started out very slow and boring but we both agreed that what we predicted was completely different than what happened. So we ended up liking the movie, but we did NOT agree with Nick's decision to stay. I think he's crazyyyy! Haha!

(Here's zoomed in parts of some dresses i liked, i didn't want to put full pictures on incase brenden does get on my blog, which is veryyy rare, but I'd rather be safe than sorry!)


Sunday I let Brenden sleep in while I made breakfast and cleaned the house. Once he was awake and ate we headed to my cousins house two hours away to go see their baby girl Nina, who was born on Tuesday! We stayed up there all day and I didn't complain one bit because I got to hold her the whole time! (Ugh baby fever go away please!!) Then when we got home I got things ready for work in the morning and lunch packed and we went straight to bed!






We had a pretty busy weekend and it went way too fast! So I hope next weekend I will be able to relax more and actually enjoy not being at work! 

xoxo,
Courtney

 photo sig_zpsvts3mjro.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply