Confessional Friday

Friday, January 9, 2015

Linking up with A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday!


1). I confess that have been super lazy after work and have been putting off cleaning the house! ..."Oh it can wait till tomorrow!"

2). I confess that I am surprisingly super nervous to go try on wedding dresses tomorrow.

3). I confess that work has been extremely stressful lately and I have snapped at B a few times :(

4). I confess that my Christmas decorations are still up, and I don't mind at all! I love looking at them, even though Christmas is over.

5). I confess that I have been slacking on blogging and need to get back in gear!


xoxo,
Courtney

 photo sig_zpsvts3mjro.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “Confessional Friday”

  1. Stopping by from the link-up! I also have my Christmas mantle still up :) I just can't take it down yet.

    ReplyDelete