Saying "Yes to the Dress"

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Yesterday my mother, sister, aunt, grandmother and my future mother in law all went with me to look at wedding dresses! I did not "say yes to the dress" just yet, however I do think I found "the one". I have not bought it yet because I still want to go look at a few more next weekend. I do really love the dress that will probably be it, but I keep looking at the pictures and keep hesitating because I think it looks a little weird on me. However I know it was just the store sample and not made to fit me. So I need to keep an open mind and keep telling myself that it will look sooo much better once it is made to fit me!

After that we stopped at the fish market in our city, so my sister could get live lobsters for her husband. She was okay when the guy picked it up but when he went to put it into the bag for her she screamed and dropped it because "it looked like a giant spider", or so she says! Haha! Everyone in the fish market stopped and watched her! It was like a free comedy!















Then when I got home Brenden had just pulled in our driveway so I quickly made us dinner while he relaxed. We had wine, steaks, lobster bisque, and potatoes. After we ate Brenden and I laid on the couch to watch some tv. That didn't last long because he was asleep right after he laid down!




So that is a little recap of our Saturday, and today I am cleaning the house and relaxing with the dogs until Brenden gets home from the unit!

xoxo,
Courtney

 photo sig_zpsvts3mjro.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Saying "Yes to the Dress"”

  1. Oh my gosh, that's too funny about the live lobsters!! Can't say I've ever bought those myself haha. It sounds like you had a great weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing wedding pictures of you in that dress :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister freaked out when they handed it to her and she dropped it! She was like "ew it looks like a giant spider!" Haha. Aw thank you! We are getting married here soon (incase of a possible deployment that we've heard rumors about) and still planning our main wedding in December!

      Delete