Review: American Sniper

Friday, January 16, 2015



Last night we went to see American Sniper. Brenden has been talking about this movie since he saw a preview for it like two months ago! From him talking about it so much I actually started looking forward to seeing it to. We thought it was showing in theatres today (Friday) but we were wrong! They had a few showings last night, so of course we HAD to go see it! And let me tell you, it did NOT disappoint! It seriously was one of those movies where you were glued to the screen, and didn't want to look away!

American Sniper is based on the autobiography of the same title by Chris Kyle, he had more than 150 confirmed kills (which is the new record).The movie shows his 4 tours over seas and all of the struggles he had to endure over there and also the day to day struggles dealing with PTSD when he returned home from those tours.

I really was touched about how brave and great of a guy he was, and I really think Bradley Cooper did a great job at portraying him. I would recommend this movie to everyone, okay its rated "R" so not exactly everyone but it truly was an amazing film! Since I loved this movie sooo much Brenden surprised me by ordering the book for me! I can't wait for it to come in!

xoxo,
Courtney

 photo sig_zpsvts3mjro.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply