Goals for 2015

Monday, January 12, 2015

Instead of New Years resolutions I am going to have "goals". I never end up actually doing the resolutions that I make so maybe if I have goals then I might actually accomplish "some" of them! Here is my list of goals:

1). Be healthier. I would like to start eating better and healthier instead of just quick premade frozen foods that are so much easier after working all day. I  love healthy foods just too lazy to spend a long time in the kitchen after work. I am going to get more fruits and veggies and hopefully convince Brenden to spend more time in the kitchen helping me with meals. Hey a girl can only hope, right?! Also I really want to start working out again but I HATE going to the gym, there's just tooo many people and I get anxious! So I pinned a bunch of at home workout plans. Hopefully I find one or a few I like!

2). Have a better relationship with God. I really would love to start getting involved at a Church that I just started going to (Okay I've only been there twice so far). But I would like to find a small group to be a part of. I also would really like to find a weekly Bible reading plan (daily Bible readings have been too hard for me to keep up with in the past so maybe weekly will work better for me).

3). Keep having date nights and strengthen my relationship with Brenden. We have really been slacking on the date nights lately, we plan on dinners or other things but when we get home to change we end up just staying in. We are always so exhausted after work that we like to just cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie. Heck, on week nights we normally eat dinner right when we get home then go straight to bed! So I would really like for us to set aside at least one night a week to go out for dinner, a movie, or something.

4). Be more organized. Let me elaborate on this a little.... I am very OCD and organized *normally* but lately with trying to be organized at the office and at home I have started to let my house slip a little.

5). Read more books. I love to read! I just don't make time to do it anymore. I would love to start reading at least one book a month (and hopefully blog about them when I am finished).

I hope to stick with these goals this year and hope blogging about them will keep me motivated to stick on track with them!

xoxo,
Courtney

 photo sig_zpsvts3mjro.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply