February 2015 Insta-Recap!

Monday, March 2, 2015




Hey ya'll I am going to do a recap of the month with my instagram photos! If your not following me on Instagram, now ya should. ;) Haha! Anyways here are some photos and some comments about them!

Enjoy!
Our engagement photo shoot was February 1st and he sent us one picture later that night!




Both of these were taken at the Garth Brooks concert on February 5th. We had so much fun! We were afraid our seats weren't going to be that great but they ended up being just fine!


Selfie time! ;)
On February 10th Brenden surprised me with Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil concert tickets (for an early Valentines Day gift) and it really was an amazing night.



Valentines Day flowers from my daddy! (Brenden knows not to get me flowers because its a tradition that my dad does).


Being silly at JoAnn Fabrics on February 16th.


And again at Hobby Lobby



We got a couple more of our engagement pictures on the 25th. Also we got a like to the website that has more of our pictures on it! Here's the link!


When I walked into the living room I saw Brenden and Maci taking a nap and I had to take a picture of it! It looks like shes holding him! 

We got to spend the day with my cousins Saturday and Brenden got to hold Nina for the first time! He was a little nervous at first but then he was comfortable with her.

Okay this one's kinda cheating because I posted it today but I had my St. Patty's day stuff up since February 14th just didn't take pictures of it until now... 


How was your February?

 photo sig_zpsvts3mjro.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
6 Comments »

6 Responses to “February 2015 Insta-Recap!”

  1. This is such a good idea to do with instagram photos!!
    Your engagement photo shoot looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty photos! I like your flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww a st. patty's tree! Adorable! I knew there was a way I could keep my christmas tree up all year! (I love it).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I have a little pencil tree that I keep up all year around and decorate it for holidays. I love it! lol

      Delete