Our Engagement Story

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I haven't posted much about Brenden and my relationship so I figured I would share our engagement story! One day I will share about when we met and things we did before we got engaged but this is where I wanted to start. 
**We were only together for four months before we got engaged!**

On Monday, August 18th, 2014 after work Brenden said he wanted to go to dinner, I sighed and said "can we just stay in bed pleaseeeee, I'm tired..." He said no get your butt up and lets go. So I did and we had a really nice dinner at TGI Fridays. After dinner Brenden said we were invited to our good friend Brittany's house for a bonfire and we really should go (at this point I am thinking he is crazy, 1. its a weeknight and we have to get up early the next morning, and 2. I am super tired, enough said! Haha). I begged him to just go home and let me go to bed early but he was very persistent, which is odd for him. 

After we got to Brittany's and we all had a couple beers the guys went inside to get everyone more drinks (after he proposed I found out that when they went inside he was filling them in on when to take pictures and record it). A little after the guys brought the drinks back it got super quiet then our friends turned the lights on their phones on. I was SOOOO confused and had absolutely no idea what was going on! Then Brenden got down on one knee right in front of me and asked me to marry him! I was so excited and surprised that I didn't even say "yes" until Brittany yelled "so what do you say?!" then I did say yes. I guess I thought that I said it before but I was so shocked that I didn't.



So that was a short summary of our proposal.

 photo sig_zpsvts3mjro.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “Our Engagement Story”

  1. This is such a sweet story!!! And I love the ring :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that he had your friends be a part of it. And... Your nails look great! I know when I started to think that my boyfriend might propose soon, I started to make sure I had my nails pained all the time, just in case!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am lucky my nails actually looked decent since I had no idea he was going to propose! Yes I am very glad he had our friends involved, I think it made it really special to be able to share that moment with them!

      Delete