5 on Friday

Friday, February 6, 2015



This week I am linking up with Karli for her link up!
 
 

And Darci for her link up!
 
 
 
 

one ||  This week I got a blog makeover by the lovely Jana from Little Web Writing Hood! She is great at what she does and has very reasonable pricing! I am completely in love with my blog design!

two ||  I have been super busy this week at work because the guy that works in the office with us is only working three days a week now so now we just have to adjust and get used to only the two of us here at work now.

three ||  I am soooo excited for our engagement pictures to get done so he can send us the flash drive with all of them on it!!!

four ||  I am really looking forward to Sunday so I can sleep in! I am running on very little sleep this week so I am exhausted and ready to lay around all day and sleep (even though I really need to clean the house so hopefully I get some time to do that tomorrow or I will be cleaning instead of lounging around Sunday)!

five ||  We went to the Garth Brooks concert last night and we had a blast! When we got there we thought our seats were going to suck but like they said, there is no bad seat in the place! I really have no words for the concert it was just an all around amazing performance! So I am going to share some pictures of our night with you!





















Okay, okay, okay! I am done with the Garth Brooks picture overload! haha Sorry!

 photo sig_zpsvts3mjro.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply