Guys Behind The Blog {February 2015 Edition}

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hi ya'll I am linking up with Betsy from Heavens to Betsy for her "Guys Behind The Blog" link up!
So here are the Questions and Brenden's answers! Hope you enjoy them because I did!




1 // if you could write a book, what topic would you write about and why?
I'm not too sure how to answer this. I'm not big into reading so I never thought of anything in a literary way. I guess it would be a autobiography, easy to write and doesn't need any research or imagination.

2 // what is one thing on your bucket list, or one thing that you'd like to do or accomplish in your lifetime?
Skydiving. I do fear heights but what better way to try and get over a fear than to face it head on. 
3 // if you could look out your window and only see one view for the rest of your life, what would you want to see?
 If I had to have one view for the rest of my life, id make it a tropical setting. Maybe one half beach and another half rainforest. You get two good views in one.
4 // imagine you're opening a shop.  what are you selling?
Hmmm, what would I sell? I'd be a physical type store like amazon. A place where people could get anything and everything. 
5 // if you could have 50lbs of anything other than money, what would it be?
Oh man, it can't 50lbs of money? I guess the second best thing would be 50lbs of pure gold or a 50lbs diamond. 
6 // time to brag on your girl...tell us one thing that makes you proud of your girlfriend/fiance/wife!
This one makes me especially proud of my fiancé. Her past wasn't that great, but she overcame who she was and changed for the better. She not only made me proud but everyone in her family proud as well. It wasn't something simple or easy for her but she did not give up and used her strength and became the person she is now. Someone I am very proud of who can also be a role model for others who went through the same hardship that she has. It might sound cheesy but she is more than someone I'm just proud of, It's hard to label it but I believe she is a positive motivation for anyone, no matter what obstacle or hardship life throws at them.


 photo sig_zpsvts3mjro.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “Guys Behind The Blog {February 2015 Edition}”

  1. Ha, my husband said skydiving and gold too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah and he is trying to convince me to go skydiving with him! I'm not so sure about that!

      Delete
  2. My fiance said platinum... they are all thinking similar ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have seen quite a few say gold or platinum! :)

      Delete