Currently {Link Up}

Monday, February 23, 2015

Today I am linking up with Becky from Choose Happy for her Currently link up! 



Decorating... I am pretty much decorating my whole house still. Since we moved in at the end of November we didn't have much free time to decorate with the holidays and everything... However Saturday I did but a "K" for our living room and I love it!



Watching... Brenden and I have been watching the walking dead and we didn't get to watch last nights new episode so that is on the agenda for tonight! Also I have been making him watch 19 Kids and Counting with me. Hehe.

Trying... I am currently trying to get more wedding stuff done! I am such a slacker and put things off! I have realized with 450+ guests invited I cannot put off finding a venue any longer! I am running out of options and I think I am being tooo picky!

Painting... Well I am not painting anything just yet but we have all the paint swatches out and trying to pick out wall colors for every room in our house!



 photo sig_zpsvts3mjro.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
8 Comments »

8 Responses to “Currently {Link Up}”

  1. I love 19 kids and counting. It's so addictive. That's one show I miss not having cable. Stopping by from the currently link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it, my fiancé says he doesn't mind watching it, but I think he just says that to make me happy.

      Delete
  2. Hi, stopping by from the Currently L/U . I am guessing their are congrats due for a wedding in the future. I am going to guess its not in the near future or you would really be freaking out about the venue. I hope you have great wedding but more importantly, I hope you have a wonderful marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Our wedding is December 5th so I still have time but I know that I cant take too much longer on some decisions due to the amount of people we are inviting.

      Delete
  3. That K is adorable! And what a huge wedding guest list! I bet that wedding is going to be a blast! Good luck on the planning! Have so much fun with it and enjoy every step!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes we are so excited for our wedding but a little stressed with all the planning but I know it will be worth it in the end!

      Delete
  4. Good luck wedding planning!!! There is sooo much to do and think about!
    I love the letter K!
    and Good luck painting!
    Thank you for joining me in my Currently series! I love hearing what you are up to!
    XO Becky

    ReplyDelete