11 Facts About Me

Thursday, December 18, 2014

 

11 Facts About Me:



1. I grew up on a farm in WV then moved to the city in PA and now I am living in the county again, but in PA. I have always been a country girl and I really want my "future" kids to grow up on a farm like I did.
2. I went to college at The University of Akron for biology and secondary education, I however did not finish my degrees but I loved every minute of college!
3. My fiancé and I run my auto salvage yard, and yes it does look like a typical "junk yard", but with all the chaos and mess we love it! 
4. I am obsessed with pigs. I raised them for 4-H when I was little and I still am in love with them. (Hopefully my love will buy me a mini pig one day... *hint hint*)
5. My girls (dogs) are my world. If I could take them everywhere I go, I would! I do however take them to work with me everyday and If I have any errands to run they are always up for getting in the car and going for a ride!
6. My friends and I go line dancing every week. I am not that great at it so I mainly watch them dance and I have a couple drinks ;) 
7. (Referring back to #2) I loved and miss school! I know I'm weird but I loved going to class and doing homework (I guess that's probably part of the reason why I was going to school to be a teacher).
8. I am a Christian. I am currently looking for a new Church around my area and I would love to help with small groups.
9. I loveeee food! haha! Honestly there's not much more to say about that one!
10. I am a new homeowner which is great but also very stressful!
11. In high school I was on the crew/rowing team. I absolutely loved it and considered going to college and being on a team, however the college I wanted to go to did not have a team and I could not find one that was close by. BUT I am in the process of looking into a few teams back in my "hometown" which is a little drive from where I live now. (oh by little drive I'm talking over a half hour!)
 


We'll now you know a little about me!


xoxo,

Courtney

 photo sig_zpsvts3mjro.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply